Random Rantings

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Update on the personal life...

Oh well... not pregnant...

Got my cycle this week - and it's not that light "spotting" that you could call a "maybe"...

Turns out all the stomach issues and other weird health bits were because I was coming down with some virus that went through my workplace...
Hubby had the exact same symptoms one week later...

I feel a bit sheepish - that I was sooo convinced I was pregnant... on the other hand though, I feel good about the mistake - because I was excited... it proved to me that I am really ready to have a baby... I had been concerned that I wanted a baby more because it was expected of me, than me wanting one... but the fact that I didn't get scared or concerned about being pregnant - but instead was really happy about it - proved to me that this is something I want... and if it coincides with what everyone else wants for me too... oh well...

(I just DO NOT want to hear from my grandmother-in-law that we decided to have a child _because she said so_!)

I'm still trying to work out why my abdominal muscles felt so odd though... that's one I'm having trouble working out... I wonder if it has anything to do with going off birth control pills... perhaps the resumption of a full complement of natural hormones does something? Or I could have been PMSing for 3 weeks???
Never said my body was normal...

Well - I can at least look forward to trying again... and again... ;>

-Emily

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home