Random Rantings

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Small Hiaitus...

Hello loyal readers, who have probably been wondering if I've fallen off the face of the earth...

Nope - still here... just having a busy life....

There is a lot to catch up on - and hopefully I'll be able to do that soon, but in the meantime, I'm working on the following:

A work project that was supposed to take 2+ months that we were told to complete in 2 weeks, so I've been working late every night...

My sister having false labor every few days, so we have to run to take care of my niece while mom and dad are at the hospital... (no new nephew yet... frustrating for everyone, especially mom!)...

My surprise birthday party - which included friends and family staying at our house...

My stepsister having a baby - which is a whole family to-do, with everyone stressed - get to more about this later...

Grand-parental illness...


So - let's just say, I'm busy...

Talk soon - hopefully!

-Emily

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home